At Clifford Law Offices, our Chicago car accident attorneys represent those who have been injured or lost loved ones in motor vehicle accident. We can help you seek a result that covers not only medical expenses but also provides necessary ongoing support for you and your family in the aftermath of an accident.
Our Chicago auto accident lawyers take the time to clearly explain your legal options suffering a serious injury in a Chicago vehicle accident. When you schedule a free consultation, we will discuss your case via phone, at our local office, or during a visit to your home or hospital room – whichever is most convenient for you. Together, we can determine the next steps for fair compensation.
Why Choose Our Car Accident Attorneys?
If you or a family member have suffered an injury after a car accident, consider our firm because:
- We are an award-winning, nationally recognized law firm who has obtained more than $2 billion on behalf of our clients.
- We have decades of experience handling Chicago car accident cases. Because of our extensive experience, we have the experience to handle nearly every situation involving personal injury – no matter the circumstance.
- Our law firm is different; we know how to address your case efficiently and compassionately to help you receive the maximum possible compensation for your case.
- We treat our clients as if they are family, listening to their case and fighting for their rights, just like we would for our spouses, children, and siblings.
- We are responsive. When you work with our firm, you receive responsive communication through the entire case. Our clients can expect responses from all calls, emails, and other forms of correspondence.
- Our reputation as trustworthy car accident lawyers gives your case immediate weight. Other attorneys routinely send us their most complex cases, confident that we can provide effective counsel to these clients.
How Much Does a Car Accident Lawyer Charge?
Our car accident attorneys handle all cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that unless we successfully resolve your case, you will not pay anything for our time. If we do obtain a financial settlement or verdict on your behalf, we will deduct our fees directly from the award based on an agreed-upon percentage. That way – win or lose – you never pay for an attorney out of pocket.
We are upfront and honest about how much we charge for services because we do not believe in hidden fees or surprise add-ons at the end of the process.
Though hiring our firm won’t cost you anything unless you receive compensation, not hiring an attorney might cost you a fair settlement. Almost all car accident claimants in Illinois will recover greater compensation amounts with a Chicago car accident lawyer representing them. In fact, insurance companies often offer higher settlements as soon as they discover a claimant has hired a lawyer.